- My ten month old daughter likes the applause. Everytime there is a break for clapping, she joins along. She's a very patriotic child.
- Harry Reid didn't look very happy.
- Judge Alito did. He looked so happy in his robe, and he was looking up and around before the speech began, like he had never been in that room before. It was cute.
- Hillary Clinton just looked at the podium and closed her eyes and shook her head during an applause moment about the NSA surveillance. Cute, Sen. Clinton.
- It's hard to listen to a political speech when your two-year-old is cranky and attention-hungry.
- Hmmmm. Booing. I don't know what the president is talking about. I was answering Ezra's "what's that?" "It's a xylophone, Ezra."
- John McCain was just cutely clapping the earmarks bill mention. He looked goofy and he knew it, and didn't care. That's fun.
- Mike Leavitt is looking good.
Wow. That seemed shorter than usual. Time flies when you're wrestling kids.
Post a Comment